Learn About ECO™
ECO™ by Cosentino is a durable surface made of 75% recycled content composed of post-industrial or post-consumer materials and is bound by an environmentally friendly resin which comes in part from corn oil. ECO™ by Cosentino is also an ideal substitute for natural or engineered stone.
Americans recycle nearly 13 million glass jars and bottles every day. Glass never wears out - it can be recycled forever. The production of ECO™ is expected to reuse the equivalent of 60 million glass bottles every year!
- High performance against staining, scratching and scorching
- Non-porous, does not require sealers
- Available in 10 designer colors and two textures (Leather™ and polished)
- Available in 63"x 128" slab and standard size tiles
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- Building teams can gain points toward LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for a building project with ECO™ surfacing
- GreenGuard®, NSF and Cradle to Cradle Certifications
What is ECO™ made from?
There are other eco-friendly surfacing materials in the market today. ECO™ by Cosentino reutilizes materials that have reached the end of their life cycle, thus saving on the creation and consumption of natural resources.